Saturday, August 26, 2006

happiness?

omg
yesterday was like the happiest day of my life. right as i was thinking about "when will he call me?" he calls me! omg, i went to where he was and we just stood there and looked at each other for a while, and then he said "but we can do this" or something like that, and suddenly kissed me. i couldn't believe what i was feeling.. his lips on mine! it was like my mind went blank, i couldn't think, just keep kissing him.
well.. after a while he had to go, but that was amazing! omg, it was like a dream coming true. really true!! he is soooo adorable! he said that i had to come visit him sometimes, and duh! of course i will! as often as i can, hopefully x3
it was like the answer to what i had written to him earlier "i just wanted you to know that i love you" it feels so good.
thank you, sweety ;P

well, now i'm off to go downtown with my french friend Janick and my best friend Matilda.
byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment