Tuesday, September 12, 2006

happiness? ^-^

oke, we speak again. me and niclas, i mean :P
we are friends again! x333
omg, he is sooo sweet! ihihiih

i spent the whole day with him today :p *happiness*

but one thing.. when we had P.E, my girlsfriends were really cruel to me, at least that's my opinion.
well i'm sorry! but i didn't know that we were going downtown yesterday! don't give me that crap, when i talk to you it's like i've been lying to you and ditched you. that's not true. and besides i thought that you would understand in a situation like this. i definitly would if the same thing happened to you :o yesterday was the first day that niclas and i hung out after school, since before the summer vacation :o and they go like berserk and accuse me for something like that.
am i really your friend? it sure as hell doesn't seem like that, not my true friends :O

i have other friends too, but you are the ones i hang out with in school, i don't want to be like a loner who doesn't have any friends in school. i like you very much, but when you do things like this: team up against me and say "you ditch us for a guy?!" all of you, that's not very nice.
what have i ever done to you?! :O
well.. whatever. we can talk tomorrow about this in school.

ooohh my gosh, niclas said "you make me smile" to me before x3 and then i said "likewhise" and he laughed. omg, he is so cute iihh
and he said that i have cool eyes,
and he gave me his shirt because i thought it was a bit cold!
see? that's a keeper
i like him very much! <3

arigatou gozaimasu niclas-kun! ^^,


*whispering*' and fuck you others, you're not nice to me when i can't be of use for you

No comments:

Post a Comment