Sunday, November 25, 2007

always..

I don't want a fight
I don't want to hear that raised voice towards me
I hate it, more than anything
And yet I can't fight back
I can't talk back
Even though that's what I really wanna do...

how come I never stand up for myself?
I can't believe what I'm doing
I'm like Sakura while she's doing her mind thing "SHANAROU!!" and so on
Although she only says something barely hearable.
Why can't I scream, when that's the only thing I really really really wanna do...

Why can't they see?
I can live my life on my own, I'm not like the others
Why can't they stop being so incredibly overprotecting?

It's driving me mad, damn it!

I can still feel it.. like a freakin' rock in my throat and stomach
It's there, and it won't go away
My eyes hurt too...
maaan...
I just wanna scream
just wanna run away..
I would though, if that stupid school was over... I really would.. and I wouldn't come back for a long time

If only I could run away...

No comments:

Post a Comment