Monday, March 12, 2007

oh happy day

the sun is shining, actually! It feels like it was some time ago it did :P I feel really happy today, no wonder why haha :D
I'm listening to some "happy mood"-songs by Rascal Flatts. Some Texas band, they're really good.

And when i look behind myself i see Niclas <3 I wish he could come here, but he's working with the school project for this week. (i'm still in school for today) We are having a special "theme" week and we're supposed to make all kinds of material for "save the children". Me and my group are going to make a short movie and it's going to be so much fun! Tomorrow we are going to start filming.

and later today i'm gonna practise with my band The Curlings. We haven't done that for a very long time now :s so it's gonna be fun hihi
and after that i'll probably watch The O.C or play some Kingdom Hearts on PS2.

Well well, now i'm gonna go to Niclas a little bit.
Bai bai ^______^

No comments:

Post a Comment