Monday, February 12, 2007

valentine's day O.O

mihi, beramoon likes. just kidding xD

i guess, everything's solved now. i'm happy and my stomach is full. tha day couldn't be better! :D
i love my boyfriend so much, and all my friends.

soooo.. the day after tomorrow is valentine's day. i can't wait! X3 i know exactly what to wear and to give him. but.. still i'm so excited. kyaa, my heart's in a rollercoaster :D

i wanna be in a room full of roses and candles, lots of chocolate and strawberries, and him.
i luuuv ya so freakin' much Niclas baby <3

i have to clean my room, and change my sheets and i want to go shopping ( i can't believe i'm really saying that :S shopping? me? wtf is going on with me?! xD)

wellll... i want to watch naruto all day long and i want to listen to my music and read fruits basket and i want to kiss him all day long.

oh my gosh like today, i stand right next to him and i miss him so much. i just wanna pull him away from everybody and everything, so it'll be only the two of us.

tomorrow i'm gonna meat agnes and my brother, wow that's gonna be so fun! i haven't met agnes for such a long time now :O i really look forward to tomorrow, and the day after that. ooohh, and two days later it'll be a school break for a week. maaahhh, i'm in such a good mood right now i feel like i could explode! xD

bye bye XD

No comments:

Post a Comment