Wednesday, October 18, 2006

writing too much? '^^

i'm such a fool for you now
you've got me fallen
with you i can feel my existence
my dead body, you revived

i can still not believe it's true
you're mine
without you i'm lost

oh how much i love you, baby
you sweep me off my feet

come, fire up and kiss me
again
feel the desire and take away my breath
again

i want to lay down my hand
on your warm skin
oh, i love it so
when your hand touches my cheeks

impossible, this love can not be real
what have i done to deserve you?
you, so wonderful and sweet
you, so handsome and cool

your mesmerizing eyes
i can't seem to stop look at them
your smile takes me away from reality

my honey, my sweetheart
you must be a dream
please, do not wake me
you're too wonderful to be real
i can't believe you love me
of all people

you saw me when i was invisible
you helped me when i was helpless
you loved me when no-one else would
you put life back into my world

i am eternally thankful to you, my love

No comments:

Post a Comment