Sunday, October 01, 2006

a small thank you

my life seemed like a long nightmare
a nightmare i fell in love with
all the pain i've felt i loved.
whenever the slightest little feeling of happiness came my way,
i only wanted to remember the pain i've felt even more.

now
these days,
i don't want to feel it.

my stomach had this horrible feeling all the time.
and my soul felt broken. like something had cracked inside me.
whenever i laughed it was fake.
no social life
hiding in my room
crying for hours.
i felt so tired
so lost.

nothing could make me happy
nothing could make me see

now-a-days
i feel nothing.
nothing of the pain i used to feel.
and it leaves an emptiness

and he, who loves me so,
helps me feel something again.
more often and often now
i feel loved
i feel appreciated
i feel happiness

thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment