Saturday, April 12, 2014

Happi happi garden :D

 
So, i was looking at my lolita wardrobe the other day and i got all my dresses out to get me a little inspiration for that work-out i've been missing out on ehe >_> And in the midst of all the cuteness i decided to try on a dress that i bought like 1½ month ago that didn't fit me then ;__; And guess what, IT FITS!! (after a bit a tugging and stuff like that though xD but still!) Ahhmagaaawd~~!

http://hellolace.net/wardrobe/ap/2010/jsk/ap_2010_jsk_happygardenhigh_color2.jpg

 And it's PERFECT for easter, it has little cute bunnies and chicks and painted eggs in small baskets on it~

It's an Angelic Pretty jumperskirt called Happy Garden and i adooore it! I was so disappointed first that it didn't fit 'cause i really wanted to wear it on easter day and all, but that was before i tried it ooon hohoho~~

This up-coming tuesday me and some other lolitas from my loli-community are gonna meet up by the castle and just hang out, maybe go get some swedish Fika ;D I haven't met them before so i'ts gonna be really fun to finally get together :D

No comments:

Post a Comment